Saturday 2 June 2012

Free Stuff? No way!

Hello all!

So recently I've got myself into the state of mind that I buy too much, and I spend too much. 
So I have started hunting around for freebies and samples and needless to say, its been extremely hard!

I was reading a magazine article about someone who used coupons and samples for her everyday uses, and never found herself buying hardly anything. She lived off coupons.

So thats what made me decide to start the hunt!

Warning: Practically all sample website are cons and make 1 million pop ups appear.

I went onto the garnier website and to my luck, I found the perfect samples! They arrived within 2 weeks and they are good sized samples.

Please click the link below to receive your samples:



Enjoy! & Let me know what you think of the samples.


Love always, Katy x



No comments:

Post a Comment