Wednesday 23 May 2012

What shall i WEAR?

Hello to all my lovelys!


This is a quick outfit I just threw together to go to my boyfriends house. I was going over in the evening, and normally if I was popping around at that time, I would go in jambes :-) but it was different this time.. I was getting picked up by a taxi!

I am learning to drive (slowly) and everyone who lives at home, were out. So I ended up forking out £7 on a taxi, about one mile down the road. And I am saying this literally! I had absolutely no money, so found myself giving the poor guy all my coppers. But HEY HO, I got there. And this is what I wore 

Let me know what you think :-)

Black plain tshirt top - H&M £6

 Orange / Coral maxi skirt - primark £10 (ohhh yea!!)
 Necklace - H&M (probably £8/£10!)




The coral skirt is so effortlessly beautiful, it seems to go with everything, strangely enough! If you see one in primark, pick it up. I promise you won't be disappointed.

Love always, you know that

Katy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment