Monday 30 April 2012

What shall i wear...

To the theatre you ask?

My local theatre has been holding a show similar to this series Britains Got Talent. So there have been lots of acts that have been put through to the semi finals and the finals were this weekend. 
I'm forever asking myself, darn it what shall I wear to this formal yet informal event! And this is what I came up with...


 Top | H&M this season
 Jeans | New Look last season
 Blazer | H&M this season. Heels | Primark this season
Earrings | Claires. Lipstick | Brave by mac



Is there any other event you guys are constantly thinking oh, but what shall i wear!


Love love, Katy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, very nice photos! I like this post so much!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete