Monday 16 April 2012

LONDON X

Hello my lovers X

Okay so I had the most AMAZING time in London. I travelled up on Berrys coaches with my darling sister lucy :-) and we had a 2 and a half hour journey. It was such a spur of the moment, unorganised trip but thats always the best ones. I had an e-mail on last Monday to say I had an interview for a TV series. (I'm not allowed to tell you which one it is - until the 20th April!) I fell off my chair when the e-mail came through (well, my boyfriends bed) and I was just so so sooo happy.

So I went ahead and booked a room at the St Giles hotel on Oxford St and organised travel arrangements. I honestly believe Lucy deserved a treat too, so the trip was on me!

I filmed a lot whilst I was away, but the most ANNOYING thing is - I filmed myself before my interview, but I didn't press the record button!! :-(
Although it is highly amusing I was chatting away to myself and not actually a recording camera, it's still upsetting because I don't have any footage of my dress.

However this is what I wore to the interview..


Along with a pair of white kitten heels (old) from New Look and a white blazer from H&M which you can see in the video below.

I had such an amazing weekend, not only was the shopping *like always* absolutely breathtaking, I experienced tense interviewing which is amazing to undergo at the age of 17, and I spent a lovely weekend with my darling Lucyloo.

Please watch the video below and let me know what you think, :-) I am open to all feedback.
If you have any questions, let me know.

All my love in the world,
Katy X

No comments:

Post a Comment