Saturday 24 March 2012

HOLIDAY OUTFITS % (sun sun sun mmm...)

Hello all you!
So the sun has been blazzzzing hot today in my town. I met up with my boyfriend and some of our close friends, we bought lots of food, disposable bbq's and played games all day in the shining hot sun. We bought ice creams and sat outside on a dekking area with refillable drinks.. then the thought struck me!! Why not post my recent holiday snaps? I visited the beautiful Funchal, in Madeira with my glorious family, it seems to be the most laid back country in the world, and thats why it has a special place in my heart. (Also my Granny and Grandad have a time share there, hehe.)


 This was our second night. From the r: Primark, Primark, Republic
 Top: New Look, Shorts: Matalan, Sandals: Barcelona
 Playsuit: Primark

 Skirt: H&M, Top: New Look, Belt: New Look, Scarf: Primark
 Top: River Island, Jeans: Primark
 Dress: H&M, Ribbon: Beales, Socks: Primark, Heels: River Island
 Playsuit: Primark, Maxi Skirt: New Look

 Skirt: Primark, Head band (worn as belt): Primark
 Earrings: Pull and Bear

 Dress: New Look Midi

 REEM TOPS: present from my older sister >-<
 Dress: I made it myself! X

Dress: CULT


I hope you enjoy these outfits, and I hope they give you some inspiration :)

All my love, K xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment